100 + Marketing and Sales Ideas!
Looking for some ideas to increase your marketing and/or sales? Below you will find over 100+ marketing and sales ideas for insurance agents.
1. Email Signature – Make your email signature short with an interesting link to your website, such as to a story about Medicare or other topics that may interest your clients / prospects
2. SEO – optimize your website for Google and other search engines. This can be a complex process (hiring an expert may be necessary), but you can start researching on your own.
3. Use the Medicare & You Book – Great tool to explain the basics of Medicare and different options. Plus, it is a Medicare approved piece
4. Volunteer – Be a volunteer in your community. Pick a cause you care for and help!
5. Chamber of Commerce – Join your local chamber and get your
name out there. This can be a great place to network with others who may serve the senior market as well.
6. Press Releases – Did you hire a new employee or pick up a new product line? Let the world know!
7. Blog – Great for SEO and letting prospects and clients know what is going on in the Medicare arena. Keep it up to date for maximum exposure.
8. Fiverr – Fiverr.com is a great place for miscellaneous projects, most of which are only $5.00. You can get a new logo, short video, artwork, and other services. Check it out!
9. Surveys – Let your current clients or prospects express their opinion. This can be done on your website or in person.
10. Newsletters – Marketing in either digital or in print. You can do your own marketing or use a service.
11. Church Bulletins – Look at local parishes for marketing opportunities for your business – See who else is in there and maybe share a spot.
12. Videos – Make some educational videos for your website. With webcams shooting in HD and many video editing software programs for free, you can have a great inexpensive video (also great for SEO).