Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America
Senior Marketing Specialists has partnered with Renaissance Life & Heath Insurance Company of America to bring you a suite of senior-oriented benefits that will allow you to add competitive options for your clients.
- New Medicare Supplement Insurance with multiple plan options — Five plan options with price points to help meet the needs of your clients
- Bundled sales — Combine a Medicare Supplement with Senior dental and vision coverage for one, seamless sale
- Easy quoting and enrollment — Online quoting calculator (available on Renaissance's website), Fillable PDF's of the applications and forms needed for enrollment as well as digital signature areas. These can be used on a tablet if the tablet has a pdf reader app. And finally paper applications/forms available for download or ordering printed versions on their new agent portal.
- Commissions — Very competitive commissions to help you build recurring revenue. Twelve-month advance option available
Renaissance Active Lifestyle plans provide your clients with access to:
- Personalized care — A large selection of hospitals available to reduce out-of-pocket costs
- Simple claims process — They take care of the hard work so there is virtually no claims paperwork to file
- Dental plans — With the flexibility to see any dentist in the nation
- Vision coverage — Administered by VSP® Vision Care
Available Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America Plans:
|Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America Medicare Supplement||Medicare Supplement||Florida|
|Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America Medicare Supplement||Medicare Supplement||Illinois|
|Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America Medicare Supplement||Medicare Supplement||Missouri|
|Reference Materials||Medicare Supplement||Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin|