June Updates – SMS, Carrier and Industry Updates
Summer has arrived! Below you will find new training’s and information both from Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole!
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- Need help with a support issue? We want you to spend all your valuable time doing what you do best. Selling. Let us do the other stuff. Start a support ticket here.
- As certifications begin to launch this month, please check out our Toolkit for certification walkthrough videos.
- Hiring new staff for AEP? Our Free Medicare 101 courses are great for them to get started.
- Click here to join the National Senior Sales Summit Monthly Newsletter.
- Upcoming Face to Face Events in Columbia:
- Upcoming Webinars:
- June 20th 2:00pm | Ameritas Dental Webinar. Sign up here.
Market & Industry Updates
- MACRA 2020 changes start Jan, 1 2020– pay attention starting July 1st for people turning 65. Learn more about the Proposed Medigap Plans after 2020.
- CMS Fraud Waste and Abuse training is not required this year for your Admin Staff, but it’s still recommended! Please see page 8 of the UnitedHealthcare EDO Guide. UnitedHealthcare agents, you can access this through Jarvis.
- 2020 Commissions for Medicare Advantage and Part D announced, click here for more information.
- Certification Launch Dates
- AHIP: 2019 AHIP will be taken down on June 14th with the 2020 tentative launch on June 17th
- Humana: June 25, 2019
- UHC: Launched June 25th in 2018
- Aetna: July 11, 2019
- Lasso: July 8, 2019
If you have any questions, comments, or need help with anything please let us know. We are here to help! Happy selling everyone!