The transition will occur on Thursday, January 28th, 2021 at 4:00PM Central. The transition should take roughly 4 hours, during that time you will not have access to the site.
Your username on Enrollment Express will switch to your NPN for Medicare Center.
If you already have a Medicare Center account, nothing will change. Connecture will import your Enrollment Express data into Medicare Center. However, this could lead to duplicate files if you quoted a client on both platforms.
Profiles and permissions will transfer from Enrollment Express to Medicare Center. Soon after the transition, please double check your profiles and permissions.
Any outstanding client quotes or Scope of Appointment (SOA) forms will not work after the transition. You will need to resend those after the transition.
If you have any consumer-facing enrollment links on your website or social media, you will need to update these after the Medicare Center transition.
Your custom fields at the bottom of your agent profile will reset to default. You will need to change these after the transition.
Learn How To:
- Enrollment Express does not submit Scope of Appointments (SOA) to carriers. Many carriers do not require you submit the SOAs to them, but CMS requires them to be kept by agents for 10 years. However, Cigna MA requires the SOA to be submitted, so when using Enrollment Express, it is important to download the SOA and submit it directly to Cigna.
- If a carrier has a contest using their own e-app, you must use their e-app. Enrollment express will not track or count towards that contest or incentive.
- Aetna’s Value Based Enrollments, UnitedHealthcare’s Health Assessment, Wellcare’s Value Based Enrollment, Humana’s Member Care Assessment and Anthem’s Health Risk Assessment bonus’ WILL NOT BE available through Enrollment Express enrollments. To take advantage of those bonus programs you must use the carrier’s enrollment site.
- User information is loaded to Enrollment Express weekly, and once loaded it can take up to 24 hours for that user data to reflect on the website.
- Carriers available to enroll clients are Aetna, CIGNA (MA Only), Humana, Mutual of Omaha, SilverScript, and UnitedHealthcare.
- Agent must be contracted, certified, and Ready to Sell with Senior Marketing Specialists and have requested access for that carrier on the User Agreement for it to show on Enrollment Express.
- Prior to setup, any Broker must be contracted with Senior Marketing Specialists with at least one of the following carriers: Aetna, CIGNA (MA Only), Humana or UnitedHealthcare, otherwise they will only have access to quoting.
- When enrolling a client non face-to-face, use the “send quote feature” to email or text the plan information and enrollment tools. Do not attempt to use screen share technology and complete the application from your own computer/tablet.
- Do NOT use Enrollment Express to enroll Wellcare clients. If you use send a Wellcare application to a client through Enrollment Express for Wellcare and they enroll outside of the allowed time frame you will NOT be counted as the Agent of Record. Please only use Wellcare to quote apps to avoid this issue.
- Non-commissionable plans will not allow you to enroll clients on Enrollment Express, however they will show up under the Quoting Tool.
- The following are non-commissionable plans:
- Select Anthem plans – click here for a full list
- Select Humana plans – click here for a full list
- Select UnitedHealthcare plans – click here for a full list
- Select Wellcare plans – click here for a full list
- Aetna: Plan # H3931-097
- Cigna: all PDP plans
- Clear Spring Health: all plans
- Express Scripts PDP: all plans
AEP the Smart Way, With Enrollment Express
- Generate personalized quotes Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans
- Complete the Scope of Appointment (SOA) process in a few short minutes
- Electronic enrollments are quicker and more accurate, which means less pending apps, more approvals, and faster commissions
- Multiple methods of enrollment, in person, on the phone, or via email
- Call Center friendly platform available
- Manage and track your client enrollments all on one easy to navigate platform
- Available at no cost to Senior Marketing Specialists contracted agents!
Request Access to Enrollment Express
If you are ready to take your enrollments to the next level of ease by signing up for Enrollment Express, please download and complete the 2021 Plan Year Enrollment Express User/Agent Agreement and return it to Senior Marketing Specialists at 573-875-2778 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.