At Senior Marketing Specialists, we treat our employees, our agents, and their customers as family. We try to do this 365 days a year, and it’s during times like these that every little thing matters.
Here are just a few of the things we are doing to make sure ALL of our families that we serve remain healthy, safe, fed, and can continue on with our daily lives as normal as can possibly be during this time.
- All of our employees have the ability and the privilege to be able to work remotely. Our systems have been updated over the last several years to ensure we are ready to handle our customers’ needs, no matter where we are. We are 100% open for business. We can process your business, answer your phone calls, process your contracts, keep you updated on every possible update happening by the minute; our webinars and all virtual trainings and web-sites are 100% going stronger than ever.
- All of our full-time employees have full health insurance (100% of premiums paid) and every single employee has a tele-med program free of charge to also use. We’ve had that for several years, but it’s more important now than ever that they don’t have to go to the doctor’s office to get medical treatment and prescriptions.
- All of our agents can have peace of mind that their business and their customers are being taken care of during this time.
- We are making all of our resources, systems, and processes available to every agent of ours that wants help in getting their office up and running remotely.
- Yesterday, we enrolled over 1,000 of our agents into a tele-med program, free of charge, that we use at our home office for our employees. They and their entire family now have peace of mind that they can get medical advice and prescriptions without going to the doctors offices.
- We created a program for our Seniors across the country called, “S.O.S……Save Our Seniors”. As everyone knows, the largest demographic of people that are in danger of this virus are the Senior Citizens of this country. These beloved individuals are our customers, our family, our country and we are doing everything we can to make sure their quality of life continues and they get the meals and prescriptions and everything else that they need during this time.
- We are working with our local Meals On Wheels and contributing money and any resource we can to keep that program afloat for our seniors. Many of them rely on Meals on Wheels for 3 meals a day and that program is sometimes the only contact they have during the day.
- We also started a program of creating and mailing greeting cards to nursing homes, assisted living facilities and any other organization that can help us distribute cards to seniors to let them know we’re thinking about them and hope they are well. Social isolation is one thing if you are in your 20’s and have an IPad, iPhone, and connections through 15 different social media sites, but when you’re 70 and above, social isolation is truly just isolation.
Please continue to visit our COVID-19 Resource Kit to keep updated on what we are doing to help you, our agents, our customers and each other get through this. Please let us know if there’s any way we can be of assistance.
Senior Marketing Specialists