Agent Update Memo - September 2020
Below you will find new trainings and information both from Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- Why write Dual and Chronic Special Needs Plans?
- Order the NEW talkingMedicarebook today!
- MedicareCafemeets every Tuesday at 10AM – Join the Conversation!
- September 1st – 3rd, 11AM – 1PM CST
- Recommended for Admins and Agents who do their own admin work.
- September 9th – 10th, 11AM – 12PM CST
- September 17th, 10-11AM CST
- September 22nd, 2-3PM CST
- September 24th, 10-11AM CST
AEP Tools and Resources
- Wondering what technology to have in place to be successful this AEP? Here’s an Agency Technology Guideto get you started!
- Need sneak peeks, cert walkthroughs, provider Look-Up tools, generic marketing for AEP, or event registration forms? All things AEP can be found in our AEP Toolkit!
- Enrollment Express (powered by Connecture) – Utilize our MAPD Enrollment Platform this AEP.
- Need a contract sent in a pinch? Use our Contract Nowbutton!
- Utilize our Supply Pre-Orderspage to get your AEP started off on the right foot!
- Need assistance getting into carrier portals to start certifications? Call our Support Department for Certification Tips and Tricks.
- Download our Special Edition AEP Newsletterto prepare for October 1st mailings or download our Fall Newsletter.
- Want to know what mail CMS sends to your clients and when?This CMS document will be your guide!
- Mail Order Prescriptions may be delayed due to recent USPS changes. Check on your Clients!
- Starting September 1st, 2020 – Lumico is rewarding Agents who sell 4 or more qualifying Med Suppswith an Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet! Running from 9/1/2020 to 12/31/2020.
- As of September 30th, 2020 – Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America will be leaving the Medicare Supplement market. Existing business will continue to be administered.
- Humana is in the process of doing a nationwide pull of their “Value” Medicare supplement, effective September 1st, and is replacing it with the “Achieve” plan in many states—which only select uplines have the ability to offer. Call and ask for the Outreach Department to learn more.
- Transamerica will discontinue sales of Agent sold Medicare Supplement plans on September 28th.
cited in article