Agent Update Memo- September 2019
Fall is on the horizon and so is AEP. We are here to help you succeed this AEP and to finish your year strong. Below you will find new trainings and information both from Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole!
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates:
- Take Enrollment to a new level with the ease of Enrollment Express— one platform for all Medicare Advantage and Part D enrollments
- Upcoming Webinars
- Every Monday from July – October we sit down with you in a live webinar and cover the basics of navigating the carrier certification maze.
Click here to see the training schedule and sign up.
- As you prepare for AEP we want you to have all the tools you need to make this busy pre-season efficient and production. Check out our AEP Prep Tools to help keep you sane and on track for a successful AEP.
- Our updated AEP 101 and 102 videos are now streaming on the SMS-University training site! Prep for AEP on everything from marketing, to scope of appointments and more. Click here to watch now.
Market & Industry Updates:
- Medicare.gov is removing the ability to pull drug lists through the current drug list ID’s. Find out more in the article on our website.
- Be sure to follow market updates on the “News” section of our website.
- WellCare MAPD / PDP Commissions Update
- Beginning with 9/1/2019 effectives, override payments for member enrollments in all WellCare MAPD/PDP states will no longer be pro-rated based on effective date. Any business with a 9/1/2019 (or later) effective date that has already been paid will be trued-up the first week of September. Going forward, all other payments will be made in full.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage supply pre-order is open.
- UnitedHealthcare supply orders will open back up October 1st.
If you have any questions, comments, or need help with anything please let us know. We are here to help! Happy selling everyone!