Agent Update Memo – October 2021
Agent Update Memo - October 2021
We have extended hours this AEP.
October 4th – December 9th
Monday – Thursday: 7am to 6pm CST
Friday: 8am to 4pm CST
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- Need a full list of plan options, certification walkthroughs, provider look-up tools, generic marketing for AEP, or event registration forms? All things AEP can be found in our AEP Toolkit!
- Ready to go all-in with e-Apps? MedicareCENTER is your answer for your smoothest AEP yet.
- Access our library of Webinar Recordings on our Senior Marketing Specialists YouTube channel.
- Need a refresher on AEP compliance, regulations, and marketing OR have new staff members that need to learn? Here is a mini AEP 101 Training video series!
- Stay on track with our AEP Month by Month Preparation Guide.
- Get your order in now for our Special Edition AEP newsletter or Fall Newsletter.
- Medicare Café – Who are your clients using?
- Submitting paper apps this year? Submit your 2022 Application Submission Agreement.
- Submit a Fax Cover Sheet with every app you send in.
- Medicare Café – Grab your java and join the conversation every Tuesday at 10AM!
- Iron sharpens iron! Our SMS-University houses free training courses to help prepare for AEP.
- October Live Events Calendar
- October 13th @ 2PM: GTL Elite HIP Breakdown
- October 15th @ 2PM: MedicareCENTER Training
- October 21st @ 10AM: Avoiding the November Lull
- AEP Begins:
- Marketing opens October 1st, 2021
- Sales open October 15th, 2021
- 2022 CMS Landscapeshave been released!
- Check out our CMS Landscape Walkthrough video.
- Plan out your 4thQuarter with Carrier Incentives, Bonuses, and Trips!
- Your clients get a variety of mail from Medicare. Here is a color-coded CMS Mailer cheat sheeton mail clients receive from Medicare.
- Download your copy of the 2022 Medicare and You Handbookand see the updates for 2022.
- Cost of Living Adjustments (COLA)was released on October 11th in 2020—keep an eye out here for the announcement for 2021.
- 2022 Agent Broker Compensation will be announced here.
I appreciate calling and getting a live person. Always prompt with my requests. Answers I can trust with and usually with a printout of where their answer came from. You have all the companies I need to provide the best service for my clients.
~ Pauline P.
cited in article