Agent Update Memo – October 2020
Agent Update Memo - October 2020
Below you will find new training and information both from Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
- Wondering what technology to have in place to be successful this AEP? Read our Agency Technology Guide to get started.
- Your clients get a variety of mail from Medicare. Here’s your color-coded CMS Mailer cheat sheet on mail your clients’ receive.
- Need a refresher on AEP compliance, regulations, and marketing OR have new staff that needs to learn? Here’s a mini AEP 101 Training video series.
- Medicare Café meets every Tuesday at 10 AM – Join the Conversation!
- Check out our Events Calendar for October to see additional training and webinars opportunities.
- As of September 30, 2020, Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Company of America will be leaving the Medicare Supplement market. Existing business will continue to be administered.
- Effective October 1, 2020, Companion Life Insurance Company will no longer offer any new Medicare Supplement Insurance plans for sale.
- Aetna and Wellcare Agents who use the “Ascend” e-application tool – you will need to merge your existing Wellcare and Aetna Ascend log-ins.
- This is not an issue for those that used the same email for both Wellcare and Aetna, as they were merged by the carrier automatically.
- Agents that used separate emails for the two, need to manually call in to the Ascend helpdesk (866-338-7772) to get these accounts merged prior to AEP.
- Download your copy of the 2021 Medicare and You Handbook and see the updates for 2021.
- Plan out your 4th Quarter with Carrier incentives, bonuses, and trips!
- See the Carriers and Manufacturers that are participating in the Part D Senior Savings Model for affordable Insulin in 2021.
- Need sneak peeks, certification walkthroughs, provider look-up tools, generic marketing for AEP, or event registration forms? All things AEP can be found in our AEP Toolkit!
- Enrollment Express (powered by Connecture) - Utilize our MAPD Enrollment Platform this AEP.
- Download our Special Edition AEP Newsletter to prepare for October 1st mailings or download our Fall Newsletter.
- 2021 Agent Broker Compensation will be announced here.
- 2021 CMS Landscapes are now available.
Senior Marketing Specialists goes out of their way to make sure our agency has everything we need to be successful! They truly care about us as individuals and as clients of their company. They also care about our clients! We love our relationship with this wonderful company!
~ Dennis L.
cited in article