Agent Update Memo - May 2021
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- Capitalize on our 2021 Lead Cost Sharing Program! We want to partner with you to help your business grow in 2021.
- Check out these Tax Tips for Small Businesses.
- Order your compliant Agent Marketing Portfolio pieces for your print advertising.
- In a pinch and need to get appointed with a carrier right away? Use our Contract Now button!
- Use our Enrollment Team to scrub your Paper applications before they’re sent off to the carrier, and get in touch with our Team with a Secure Email.
- Be sure to submit your app with our 2021 Fax Cover Sheet.
- Review our Agency Technology Guide to ensure your business is set up to operate virtually.
- Top 3 questions Medicare Café is asked when it comes to leads and How to Take Action!
- Utilize our free SMS-University training! Great for new hires, new agents, administrative staff, and more.
- Medicare Café – Grab your java and join us every Tuesday @ 10 AM central!
- UnitedHealthcare’s FAQs on the Annual Administrative Fee and how to avoid it each year.
- The NEW Elips Life Medicare Supplement from Lumico Medigap Solutions has rolled out contracting.
- Sales will kick off on June 14th, 2021.
- Will replace Lumico in select States: AR, AZ, GA, IN, IA, LA, MI, MS, NE, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX.
- Indy Health Insurance Company was placed under an Order of Rehabilitation by the Arkansas Insurance Department.
- Affected individuals in AR, PA, WV, IL, and GA are eligible for a “contract-termination” SEP that ends July 31st, 2021.
- Review all active carrier Contests, and build your sales strategy for this Summer!
SMS is always there for any help or support that is needed. The staff is super friendly and always goes the extra mile to keep the agent successful.
~ Regina L.
cited in article