Agent Update Memo – March 2022
Agent Update Memo - March 2022
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- The 12 Months of Giving program puts our employees, customers, and community first!
- Our 2022 Spring Newsletter is now available. Get your orders in today!
- You’ve made promises that we can keep. If you’re interested in buying, selling, or merging an insurance agency, look into Acquisition Pathways.
- A podcast with a purpose! Listen to A Human Connection with JoAnn Wray on Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Podbean.
- Our 2022 Agent Marketing Portfolio (AMP)is out now—offering 19 all new collections to choose from, place your order today!
- Be sure to try out our No Cost T-65 Locator Tool for Agents.
- Is your business picking up speed for Spring? Get your leads at 50% off with our 2022 Leads Cost-Sharing program.
- Have a colleague that’s looking for a change? Refer an Agent today!
- Save yourself time and utilize our pre-built Seminars & Events.
- Medicare Café– Where agents drink java and talk shop!
- Join NEW co-host Kari and Olivia every Tuesday at 10AM CST.
- What’s Brewing?– Short and sweet mid-week updates from Medicare Café.
- March Virtual Events:
- March 3rd@ 10AM: Agency Growth: Downline vs. Administrative Staff
- March 10th@ 10AM: Medicare Supplement vs. Medicare Advantage
- March 16th@ 10AM: 8 Step Selling Process
- March 17th @ 10AM: Buying, Selling, or Merging an Insurance Agency
- March 18th@ 2PM: Medicare Center Training
- March 24th@ 10AM: How ProspectBoss can Increase your Medicare Sales
- UnitedHealthcare has moved their yearly rate increase to June.
- Aetna MA announces their new and improved e-Application portal, Think Agent.
- Aetna is offering training to get you up and running with Think Agent!
- Ascend will be permanently shut down with no opportunity to access the system on March 31st, 2022.
- Mutual of Omaha announces new rates in MO, FL, IN, NJ, SD, WI.
- Medicare Communication and Marketing Guidelines have been updated.
- COVID-19 Test Update
- As part of ongoing efforts to expand Americans’ access to free testing, people in either Original Medicare or Medicare Advantage can get over-the-counter COVID-19 tests at no cost starting in early spring.
The staff is knowledgeable and helpful, patient, and polite. Responsive when needed, and organized with paperwork. Truly, a pleasure to work with.
~ Michael S.
cited in article