Agent Update Memo – June 2021
Agent Update Memo - June 2021
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- Post-Sales Summit – You have access for 90 days, or if you missed it altogether, you can pay for a pass and access the recordings on-demand!
- If you are looking to grow through hiring an agent, check out our Cost of Hiring a New Agent
- Helping Clients Struggling Financially by Using Medicare Savings Programs.
- Access our Agent Technology Guide.
- Use our Election Period Assistant to help determine what election would work to get your client covered.
- Need to check commissions or pending apps? Utilize our How to Do Business Guides.
June Live Events Calendar
- June 2nd@ 10AM: Transamerica Final Expense Breakdown
- June 8th-10th@ 11AM: Digital Agent Guide
- June 16th@ 11AM or 2PM: The CleverRx Advantage
- June 22nd@ 10AM: Wellcare LIS Breakdown
- June 23rd@ 10AM or 3PM: Fill the Gaps with Hospital Indemnity
- Cigna rolling out a new DVH plan – communication coming early June with official launch date in Mid-July. Expect to see an application bonus and competitive commissions.
- Cigna National Health Insurance Company (CHNIC) launching new Medicare Supplement, targeting a ready to sell date of 6/28 in CO and KS.
- Several carriers have released their 2022 MAPD Expansion Counties. Call us to find out if your area is expanding.
- Elips Life Medicare Supplement is launching on 6/14 and will be replacing Lumico in about 16 states. Contract now!
- UHC has announced rate changes for 6/1 in several states, to avoid this announcement duringAEP: AZ, FL, KY, NM, WV, CA, IL, LA, NC, CO, IN, MI, OH, MO.
- UHC is looking for Agents to man retail locations.
- UnitedHealthcare 2021 Admin Fee Changes
- Transamerica has reduced their Final Expense rates, looking very competitive.
- A-HIP will release on June 21st
- COVID-19 had a huge impact on Mental healthcare, and people going to seek help.
- On June 2nd, Google is updating their policies requiring anyone advertising health insurance products to register and provide documentation/certification proving they are licensed to sell these products.
They always call to check on me, answer questions I have while I am on the phone or call me back immediately. They send me forms on the fly and scrub my apps. The online resources are great and the team is great to direct me or send me links when I need assistance.
~ Margaret W.
cited in article