Agent Update Memo – July 2020
Below you will find new trainings and information both from Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates:
- Senior Marketing Specialists joins the Integrity Partnership
- Access the recorded main stage and break outs from the Virtual Sales Summit now through the end of September
- For MAPD/PDP – Enroll, Quote, Send SOA’s, and Store Drug Lists through Enrollment Express powered by Connecture
- Aetna 2021 Product/Benefit Rollout Webinar– July 24, 2020
- UnitedHealthcare 2021 Product/Benefit Rollout Webinar– July 30, 2020
- Check out our Events Calendar for additional training and webinars in the month of July
- Bookmark our MAPD Toolkit for 2021 certification and carrier resources
- AIMC’s new carrier ManhattanLife Assurance Company will launch on 7/1 (recruiting on June 24) in KY, LA, MS, TN, IL, IA, NE, WV, SC, MI, NC, IN, OH, PA,TX, AZ, GA, NJ, AR, KS, MD, OK, and VA
- Western United Life and Manhattan Life Insurance Company will discontinue sales for paper application with a signature date of July 31st (Received by August 7) and online application will be pulled August 1st in the following states: Manhattan in AZ, AR, & IA and WULA in IN, GA, LA, MI, NE, SC, TN, & WV
- On June 17, Aetna began offering new Final Expense individual whole life insurance plans, underwritten by Accendo Insurance Company (ACC), part of the CVS Health® family of companies and Aetna affiliate. See where the new plans will be available.
- Lasso Healthcare MSA plans are currently in: RI, DE, MD, DC, PA, NC, SC, GA, OH, KY, IN, IL, AR, MS, LA, TX, NM, KS, AZ, UT, NV, WY, SD, MN, ND, MT, HI.
- Lasso Healthcare MSA plans are coming in the following states for AEP 2021: MO, FL, AL, OK, WV, NH
- Transamerica will discontinue sales of agent sold Medicare Supplement plans on September 28th
- MD Live – 24/7 Telemedicine– Give your clients access to care for only $7.99/month for an entire family!
- CleverRx – Discount Prescription Drug card/app– Save your clients up to 80% on their prescriptions and get compensated!
- For Carrier Expansion information, please reach out to our office at 800-689-2800
- 2021 Part D Outlook– New Model Part D Plan Will Offer $35 Insulin
- $35 Insulin, But Who Will Benefit?
- 2021 MA Outlook– ESRD Will No Longer Exclude an Individual from Medicare Advantage Enrollment.
- How Part D Premium is Determined
- 2021 Agent Broker Compensation will be Announced in this Location
2021 Certifications Launch Dates:
- AHIP: June 20, 2020
- UHC Certs: June 29, 2020
- Mutual PDP Certs: June 29, 2020
- Humana Certs: June 30, 2020
- Aetna Certs: July 1, 2020
- Wellcare Certs: July 7,2020
- Anthem Certs: July 8, 2020