Agent Update Memo – January 2022
Agent Update Memo - January 2022
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- A podcast with a purpose! Listen to A Human Connection with JoAnn Wray on Spotify, Google Podcasts, and Podbean.
- The editable Winter Newsletter is now available! Order or download your copy today.
- Looking for turn-key Medicare resources? Check out our inventory of Printable Office Tools.
- Check out our recently updated Seminars & Events
- In a pinch? Need a carrier link or phone number? Use our How to Do Business Guides.
- CMS released the 2022 Medicare Part B Premiums and Deductibles, be sure to download and save our 2022 Medicare Costs Sheet!
- Have a colleague that could benefit from our services in 2022? Refer an Agent today!
- Check out our Contests page to plan out the start of your 2022.
- Join the conversation! – Medicare Café meets every Tuesday @ 10AM CST
- January Virtual Events:
- January 3rd: New Year’s Day (Observed) – Office Closed
- January 12th@ 10AM: Growing in Q1 with Hospital Indemnity
- January 13th@ 10AM: GTL Elite HIP Webinar
- January 20th@ 1PM: National General Senior Indemnity Breakdown
- January 21st@ 2PM: Medicare Center Training
- January 27th@ 10AM: Building a Loyal Client Base
- Utilize our OEP Quick Reference Guide for Open Enrollment running from January 1 to March 31!
- Follow up with your Medicare Advantage clients. The NEW GTL Advantage Plus Elite Hospital Indemnity is now available in 24 states.
- Guarantee Issue for ages 64 ½ – 65 ½
- We have the details on the NEW National General Senior Indemnity product, now available in 22 states. Built for Seniors who can’t enroll in Medicare for any reason:
- Missed the GEP for Part B
- Veterans who didn’t take Medicare Part B
- Individuals that didn’t work enough quarters to qualify
- Immigrated to the United States
- Don’t forget about the 5 Star Plan Special Enrollment Period, your client can use this SEP once to move to a high quality 5 Star-rated Plan.
- CMS issued guidance on Medicare Advantage Marketing Advertisements
- Submit your Marketing Materials to SMS here! We’ll double check everything for compliance and send off to CMS if necessary.
- Service Area Reduction Reminder (Page 37): The Service Area Reduction SEP can be used from December 8th through the last day of February.
When I call, there is always someone available to answer my questions. Senior Marketing Specialists is a great resource for insurance agents and I highly recommend them!
~ Darryl W.
cited in article