Agent Update Memo – January 2021
Agent Update Memo - January 2021
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- The National Senior Sales Summit is going 100% Virtual for 2021
- Save the dates: May 12thand 13th, 2021 – more details to come!
- Our very own Will Pierce will be switching up roles from the Support Team to the Accounts Team, starting January 1st. Check out our Meet the Team page to put a face to the name.
- Check out our editable Winter Newsletter. Order or download your copy today!
- Need Supplies? We can help.
- Looking for turn-key Medicare resources? Check out our inventory of Printable Office Tools.
- Take a look at our recently updated Seminars & Events
- Protect your businesses’ future by getting started on a Succession Plan for 2021.
- In a pinch? Need a carrier link or phone number? Use our How to Do Business Guides – with key information for each carrier.
- Have a colleague that could benefit from our services? Refer an Agent, and you’ll receive a finder’s fee upon the submission of their first direct contract!
Virtual Training to Kick Off 2021
- Elite Cast – Senior Marketing Specialists Podcast is LIVE on Spotify and Podbean.
- Sharpen up for the new year at SMS-University!
- Join the conversation – Medicare Café meets every Tuesday @ 10AM CST.
- Need online Continuing Education credits in 2021? Check out our discount through WebCE!
- January Virtual Events
- January 4th– 8th @ 11AM: Virtual New Agent School
- January 20th@ 10AM: Home Healthcare: A Recovery Solution in a Global Pandemic
- January 20th@ 3PM: Home Healthcare: A Recovery Solution in a Global Pandemic
- January 28th @ 2PM: Missouri Update: Medicare Supplements
- Don’t forget about the Open Enrollment Period running from January 1, 2021, to March 31st.
- Service Area Reduction Reminder (Page 37)
- The Service Area Reduction SEP can be used from December 8, 2020 – February 28, 2021.
- Keep up to date on Medicare’s COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Carriers offer extra incentives during the 1st Check out our Contests page to plan out the start of your year!
- Carriers that discontinued their Med Supps late in 2020, not accepting new business in 2021:
I know you hear this a lot, but I want you to know that I am so thankful for your expertise and first-class service. Knowing that you have my back is a great feeling, especially in a very competitive business such as ours. My son will take over our business in a few years, and I am convinced that he will be even more successful than I have been, because he has SMS to help him navigate the many changes and challenges that come with the senior market. Thank you, SMS, for being a part of our lives.
~ Paul K.
cited in article