Agent Update Memo – August 2021
Agent Update Memo - August 2021
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- A Human Connection with JoAnn Wray, NEW podcast is now available on Spotify!
- Plan out the rest of your 3rdQuarter with Carrier Contests and Bonuses.
- In a pinch and need to get appointed with a carrier right away? Use our Contract Now button!
- Registration is open! Starting today and over the next 5 weeks, CMS is hosting virtual workshop sessions on a variety of Medicare topics.
- Medico’s new Medicare Supplement is going to be very competitive and rolls out in 15 states on August 1st.
- States include AZ, CO, GA, IA, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MS, NC, NE, SC, TN, and WI.
- Fast start bonus through the end of the year.
- Rate changes on 8/1 for Mutual of Omaha:
- New Medicare Supplement rates in AZ, AR, CA, IL, NV, NC, ND, PA, SC, and WA.
- Prosperity is pulling their Medicare Supplement out of the market, effective 8/1.
- Check out Wellcare’s latest FAQ’s on their 2022 Plan Consolidation.
Virtual Training to Kick Off 2021
- August Live Events Calendar
- August 4th@ 9AM: Integrity presents MedicareLIVE! 2021
- August 4th@ 10AM: Running a Profitable Agency
- August 9th@ 10AM: Regional Rollout – Missouri
- August 9th@ 2PM: Regional Rollout – California
- August 10th@ 11AM: Regional Rollout – Colorado
- August 11th@ 11AM: Regional Rollout – Kansas
- August 12th@ 2PM: Regional Rollout – Illinois
- August 13th@ 2PM: Regional Rollout – Texas
- August 18th@ 10AM: Avoiding Compliance Pitfalls with Virtual Selling
- August 19th@ 10AM: CSG Remixed: New Features Webinar
- August 20th@ 2PM: Medicare Center Training
- August 24th@ 11AM: Selling off the Scope: DVH
- August 26th@ 2PM: Selling off the Scope: HIP
- Certify Early for a Chance to Win!
- For each direct carrier you have finished Ready to Sell (RTS) status with by August 14th, 2021 your name will be entered into a drawing for one of five (5) $50 Amazon Gift Cards!
- Winners will be announced in the first part of September.
- AEP Resources
Certification Carrier Portal Log In:
- UnitedHealthcare Portal
- Aetna Portal
- SilverScript Portal
- PDP Certification (for renewal and new business) will be taken through the SilverScript Agent Portal and the MA Certification will be taken through the Aetna Portal.
- Both portals should link to the other site depending on which type of business the agent will be writing.
- Cigna Portal
- Anthem Portal
- Humana Portal
- Mutual of Omaha Portal
- Wellcare/Centene Portal
- You can certify through an email link – Subject Line: Lasso Healthcare Login Information
You all do an excellent job staying in touch with me. All the social media content and regular update regarding the ever changing and diverse products the carriers offer. I’m happy to recommend other agents to you. Thanks for a job well done
~ Mike T.
cited in article