Agent Update Memo – August 2020
Agent Update Memo - August 2020
Below you will find new trainings and information both from Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates:
- Enrollment Express, powered by Connecture– Utilize our MAPD/PDP Enrollment Platform that can also run drugs, send virtual compliant SOAs, and store your MAPD/PDP applications.
- Need a Contract sent in a pinch? Use our Contract Now button!
- Upcoming and Recorded Events:
- Disaster Management for Your Business (August 12)
- Virtual New Agent School (August 18th – 21st)
- Virtual AEP Bootcamp (August 26th – 27th)
- Virtual Administrative Training (September 1st – 2nd)
- Check out the Recorded Videos and Resources from Medicare Live. These free trainings feature Senior Marketing Specialists JoAnn Wray (President) and Dan Mangus (VP of Sales).
- Health Insurance Carriers Will See Tax Relief in 2021
- Mutual of Omaha retired their Native American imagery associated with their Corporate Logo, effective immediately
- The average basic Part D premium will be $30.50 in 2021
- Great Southern Life (Americo) increasing Household Discount to 14% starting 8/1/2020
- Available in AL, AR, AZ, CO, IA, MI, NE, SD, WV, WY
- Transamerica will discontinue sales of agent sold Medicare Supplement plans on September 28th
- Join UnitedHealthcare’s Online Agent Symposium for AARP® Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans, insured by UnitedHealthcare® Insurance Company, on August 6, 2020.
- Our MA/PDP Toolkit includes carrier sneak peeks, certification walkthroughs, provider look up tools, fax coversheets, and compliant marketing material.
- Are You Prepared for AEP?
- Need a Pre-AEP Portfolio Review? Fill out this form to hear from our Market Experts on the Agent Outreach Team!
- Certify by September 15th for a Chance to Win
- We’ve attended the National Rollouts (Virtually) for United Healthcare and Aetna
- Call us today at 1-800-689-2800 for more details, specific to your market
- 2021 Part D Outlook – New Model Part D Plan Will Offer $35 Insulin
- $35 Insulin, But Who Will Benefit?
- 2021 MA Outlook – ESRD will no longer exclude an individual from Medicare Advantage enrollment
- See how Part D Premium is determined
- 2021 Agent Broker Compensation will be announced here!
Every time I call to ask questions or get help; you respond immediately and do research to be sure of your statements. I feel much more secure that way in today’s legalistic world. All of you care; the most important ingredient to my trust.