Agent Update Memo - April 2021
Below you will find new training and information both from
Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole.
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates
- Don’t miss out on our 2021 National Senior Sales Summit! We’re going 100% virtual on May 12thand 13th with an interactive option this year. Get your tickets today!
- We’re excited to officially announce our 2021 Lead Cost Sharing Program! We want to partner with you to help your business grow in 2021.
- Plan N is growing in popularity, check out the Benefits of a Plan N Medicare Supplement
- Use this gov link to check your client’s providers and confirm they accept Medicare Assignment to avoid Part B excess charges. Look for the green checkmark.
- Enroll your clients with ease using Medicare Center!
- Check out the recorded training webinar to learn more about the perks of Medicare Center.
- Use our Enrollment Team to scrub your Paper applications before they’re sent off to the carrier, and get in touch with our Team with a Secure Email.
- Be sure to submit your app with our 2021 Fax Cover Sheet
- Print an editable client facing COVID Vaccine and Medicare flyer
- Utilize our free and compliant Facebook posts on SMS Agent Connect!
- Medicare Matters: Helping a Caregiver – By Dan Mangus, as featured by the National Association of Health Underwriters
- Join the conversation! – Medicare Café meets every Tuesday @ 10AM CST
- Review all active carrier Contests, and build your sales strategy for the 2nd Quarter!
- Cigna National Health Insurance Company (CNHIC) is rolling out their new Medicare Supplement in Alabama, Nevada, and Utah, effective April 26th.
- Transamerica announces In-Force policy rate increases on Stonebridge and Transamerica Premier Life, rate increases vary by state and block of business.
- Click for more information on Transamerica’s name change (Stonebridge –> Transamerica Premier)
- Medico has rolled out two new Dental Plans. Check out their new brochure and call today to get appointed and check state availability.
- CMS Updates Medicare COVID-19 Data Snapshot
The SMS team is always professional, always positive, always looking for ways to help agents succeed, always looking for the answers to the hard questions, always friendly and courteous…. the list goes on and on! SMS is my go-to.
~ Christina D.
cited in article