Below you will find new trainings and information both from Senior Marketing Specialists and the industry as a whole!
Senior Marketing Specialists Updates:
- The Show Must Go On(line): The National Senior Sales Summit will be a Virtual Event in 2020. Find out more here.
- Even with the current stay-at-home orders in place, rest assured our Internal Enrollment Department will continue to process applications submitted to us for scrubbing and submission: You can download the cover sheet here.
- Enroll your Medicare Advantage or PDP Applications online and compliantly through Enrollment Express, a Connecture Company. Check out our Guide to Enrollment Express.
- April Webinar Events (view our full calendar here):
o April 6: Lasso Healthcare’s MSA: Who What and Why
o April 6: GTL’s HHC and HIP Webinar
- Recently the majority of our country has transitioned to working from home. Check out our Tips for Staying Productive and Healthy While Working Remotely and our Ideas for the Office During Downtime.
- Stay Up to Date on all things coronavirus for your office and your clients.
- Download a personalizable COVID-19 Client Facing Newsletter to share important information with your clients.
- CMS has released a FAQ on Catastrophic Coverage and COVID-19.
- The Social Security Offices are closed to in person services, but you can still help your clients with Common Questions during this time.
- CMS has released a document that Outlines COVID-19 Instructions to Medicare Advantage Carriers.
- Prepare your clients for scams. Seniors will be subject to scams and fraudulent activity surrounding the upcoming stimulus checks and COVID-19. Visit this site to see the latest scams and how to protect your clients.
Senior Market Updates:
- 2021 Part D Outlook – New Model Part D Plan Will Offer $35 Insulin. See more here.
- 2021 MA Outlook – ESRD Will No Longer Exclude an Individual from Medicare Advantage Enrollment.
- Prospect Boss, formerly SalesDialers.com, is offering a 3 Line CRM Dialer and Consumer Leads for $99/month with a 30 day free trial.
- With numerous moving parts and the expanding preparation agents are facing leading up to AEP, we wanted to make sure that the information regarding several carrier mergers and sales was clear and concise. Check out our Mergers and Acquisition Updates.
- Carrier Updates:
- UnitedHealthcare is requiring all agents to re-contract by a target date of June 20, 2020. The new contracting will be sent out in April, so please watch your email for a contracting link.
- Lasso, MSA plans are currently in: RI, DE, MD, DC, PA, NC, SC, GA, OH, KY, IN, IL, AR, MS, LA, TX, NM, KS, AZ, UT, NV, WY, SD, MN, ND, MT, HI
- Accendo Medicare Supplement, part of the CVS Health family of companies and Aetna affiliate, launched on March 13th in 15 states. Learn more here.
- Carriers are beginning to release expansion counties for 2021. Please reach out to discuss the expansions verbally.
With the COVID 19 pandemic, we have had many agents with compliance and working remote concerns. Our goal is to keep you informed, provide you with up to date tools, resources, and information. We are here to help you keep your business running smoothly and continue to be a resource for our seniors. Let us know how we can help!
From our SMS family to yours, stay healthy and stay well!