Marketing materials can be the most difficult thing for an independent agent to produce. Quality marketing pieces can be even trickier to come across. That’s why Senior Marketing Specialists has developed a portfolio of quality marketing pieces, available to all direct agents. Allow SMS to amp up your marketing with pieces designed to help you start up a new independent agent business, prospect for new clientele, and/or retain the clients you currently have. Why is our amp program so important you may ask? Quality marketing pieces increase, name recognition through cohesive marketing, as well as increase your professionalism and gain you valuable referrals.
Are you ready to order your customized, compliant marketing pieces? Simply follow the instructions below to get your order started.
- Make sure you have taken the time to peruse our AMP catalog to get an idea of which pieces you want. You can view the catalog below or download it here.
- Fill out you personal information below. Take care to include all information you would like used on your pieces. If you would like a certain piece of information excluded from your marketing pieces simply do not enter that below.
- Locate your professional headshot and company logo. These will be added to your pieces where applicable.
- Submit your form, sit back, relax (or go write an app), and wait for your custom link to download your new marketing pieces.
- While we make every effort to get your marketing pieces back to you quickly, it’s also important that once complete, they are proofed and screened for compliance. The entire process, from the time you order to the time you receive your link, should take approximately 10 business days, however we make it our goal to get them back to you much faster.
- Please keep in mind AMP is for personalizing pre-made pieces with your information. It is not a custom service that allows you to change wording outside your name and business information.
- If you need pieces for multiple agents, please use a separate order form for each person.
- Our in-house graphic designer suggests you choose 1 color, either blue or green, for all your pieces, rather than mixing, to maintain the most cohesive collection possible.
- We use our best discretion in using your personal headshot and logo. Please be sure to use only high resolution images. If your image quality is low we reserve the right to not incorporate it into the marketing piece.
- While we design, personalize, and format your pieces, we do not have an in-house printing service. To that end, your finished items will be delivered to you electronically through a personalized Google Drive folder link. From there you can download the files and order printed copies through your printer of choice.
A note on the Senior Marketing Specialists AMP Program and compliance.
The pieces created and personalized for agents through the AMP program are screened through our in house compliance department. While there is no actual process or department within CMS that you can submit marketing pieces for approval, we have referenced all parts of the CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines as well as carrier guidelines while creating these pieces. From our interpretation of these guidelines we believe these pieces to be, at the time of delivery to the agent, compliant for use in all 50 states. Any alteration of the pieces may render the items non-compliant, and as CMS guidelines are updated or change all pieces should be revisited for compliance.