- Columbia, MO
LOOKING FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR PART TIME OFFICE WORKERS.
Currently SMS is looking to fill the part-time position of Agent Outreach Specialist in their Columbia, MO home office. As an Agent Outreach Specialist at Senior Marketing Specialists, you would work with a close knit team of mentors within the department.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- 20+ hours per week ideal within the Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm work day. No evening or weekend hours available.
- Can work with college students for internship credit.
- Work with potential new agents to the company, teaching them about the services we provide via phone and email.
- Be a listening ear, problem solver, and stress reliever to the independent agent
- Call on current agents to ensure they are up-to-date on all products, any rate changes, etc.
- Research solutions to resolve issues if you do not already know the answers.
Our SMS teams do everything they can to assist the contracted agent and help their business thrive. Our team members serve as a true liaison between the agent/agency and the insurance carriers SMS partners with. They assist the contracted agents in processing business and working through any case issues that may arise. They also ensure that the agents are up-to-date on all products to keep those agents highly competitive within their market.
Bonus opportunities available with this part-time position on a bi-weekly or monthly rate.
Please use the Resume Upload form or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “AGENT OUTREACH PART TIME” to apply for this opening. Be sure to include two (2) personal references and contact/reference information for the last 2 jobs you have held. Make sure to let us know if it is okay to contact any current employers.