- Columbia, MO
- Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Currently SMS is looking to fill the full-time position of Sales Support Specialist in their Columbia, MO home office. As a Sales Team Support Specialist at Senior Marketing Specialists, you would work with a close knit team of mentors within the department.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Be able to multitask within the department
- Employee has potential to work with over 30 separate insurance carrier contracts and a multitude of agents
- Update and maintain agent data in the CRM
- Perform general administrative tasks for the Sales Directors
- Answer questions and offer support and requests via email, phone and face to face
- Promote strong relationships through analytical problem solving
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite programs, particularly Outlook and Excel
- Regularly pay close attention to detail
Our SMS teams do everything they can to assist the contracted insurance agent and help their business thrive. Our SMS support staff serve as a true liaison between the agent/agency and the insurance carriers SMS partners with. They assist the contracted agents in processing business and working through any case issues that may arise. They also ensure that the agents are up-to-date on all products to keep those agents highly competitive within their market.
This position offers full benefits after probationary period, as well as bonus potential monthly or bi-monthly, IRA with company match, paid vacation, personal/sick time, plus many more perks.
Salary listed includes hourly wages, bonus potential, and health and dental benefits covered.
Please use the Resume Upload form or email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of “SALES TEAM SPECIALIST” to apply for this opening. Be sure to include two (2) personal references and contact/reference information for the last 2 jobs you have held. Make sure to let us know if it is okay to contact any current employers.