- Columbia, MO
- Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Currently SMS is looking to fill the full-time position of Agent Support Specialist in their Columbia, MO home office. As an Agent Support Specialist at Senior Marketing Specialists, you would work with a close knit team of mentors within the department.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Answer questions and offer support and requests via email, phone, live chat and face to face
- Research a multitude of different items for agents, including commissions, eligibility, compliance, product questions, etc.
- Be able to multitask within the department
- Employee has potential to work with over 30 separate insurance carriers and a multiple agents per day
- Update and maintain agent data in the CRM
- Perform other general administrative tasks as needed
- Promote strong relationships through analytical problem solving
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite programs, particularly Outlook and Excel
- Regularly pay close attention to detail
Our SMS teams do everything they can to assist the contracted insurance agent and help their business thrive. Our SMS support staff serve as a true liaison between the agent/agency and the insurance carriers SMS partners with. They assist the contracted agents in processing business and working through any case issues that may arise.
This position offers full benefits after probationary period, as well as bonus potential monthly or bi-monthly. Salary listed includes hourly wages, bonus potential, and health and dental benefits covered.
Please use the Resume Upload form or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST” to apply for this opening. Be sure to include two (2) personal references and contact/reference information for the last 2 jobs you have held. Make sure to let us know if it is okay to contact any current employers.