Currently SMS is looking to fill the part-time position of Agent Onboarding Specialist in their Columbia, MO home office. As an Agent Onboarding Specialist at Senior Marketing Specialists, you would work with a close knit team of mentors within the department.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work with new agents to the company, teaching them about the services we provide
- Be a listening ear, problem solver, and stress reliever to the independent agent
- Ensure the independent agent is fully equipped with product kits, trained on how to sell and upsell the products, and understand how/where to submit their business
- Call on current agents to ensure they are up-to-date on all products, any rate changes, etc.
- Offer back office support for case assistance
- Serve as a diplomatic liaison between agents and insurance companies
- Research solutions to resolve issues if you do not already know the answers. Marketers serve the independent agent as insurance “detectives” in the sense that they are given lots of questions and issues to solve
Our SMS teams do everything they can to assist the contracted agent and help their business thrive. Our team members serve as a true liaison between the agent/agency and the insurance carriers SMS partners with. They assist the contracted agents in processing business and working through any case issues that may arise. They also ensure that the agents are up-to-date on all products to keep those agents highly competitive within their market.
Bonus opportunities available with this part-time position on a bi-weekly or monthly rate.
Please use the Resume Upload form or email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line of “AGENT ONBOARDING SPECIALIST” to apply for this opening. Be sure to include two (2) personal references and contact/reference information for the last 2 jobs you have held. Make sure to let us know if it is okay to contact any current employers.