To transfer over your AHIP to Wellcare, you will need your NPN number and password.
- Click here to get started: ahipmedicaretraining.com/clients/wellcare/1099
Steps to start you your certification
- Go to https://wellcare.csod.com/client/wellcare/default.aspx
- Enter the username indicated within your welcome email.
- First time users: initial password will be Master1 and will prompt users to create a permanent password.
- Returning users: utilize the password you have previously created for WellCare U
- Once logged in, hover over the Learning tab at the top and click View your Transcript.
- Select Active from the first drop down menu, and find the course. Please note all ACT courses will be displayed on your active transcript.
- Click the Launch button to the right of the course, and once the course is completed it will move to your completed transcripts under Complete within the first drop down menu. Please note the curriculum consists of several courses listed on the welcome email and a mastery exam.
As a reminder, AHIP released their 2019 Medicare Advantage and fraud, waste and abuse training, and the 2019 version will suffice to market/sell both 2018 and 2019 WellCare products. WellCare offers a $50 discount if completed via the WellCare/AHIP co-branded link:
Note: WellCare will not reimburse money paid towards training. After all certification requirements are successfully completed, you will receive an email indicating you are certified to market/sell 2019 WellCare products.
Applications & Submission:
COMING SOON – 2019 Wellcare Scope of Appointment
Provider and Formulary Look Up:
Events, Presentations, and Materials: