Welcome to the 2017 AEP Toolbox!
Here you will find all the links and resources you need to have an efficient and compliant AEP!
Click a carrier logo below to find resources, training, and certification information specific to each company.
Note: UnitedHealthcare Compliance prohibits us from including any information regarding their products or services in this toolkit, please call us for information regarding UnitedHealthcare.
Senior Marketing Specialists AEP Planning Guide
|We designed this guide to give agents a better understanding of the Medicare Advantage Annual Enrollment Period, what marketing in AEP looks like, great ideas, sample letters, and general tips and tricks to excelling this AEP.|
- Stay on Current Coverage Letter – Send this to clients to urge them to remain on their current coverage. (cannot be sent prior to October 1st)
- Change Coverage Letter – Send this to clients as a suggestion to review and switch plans. (cannot be sent prior to October 1st)
- 2017 Appointment Form – Set your next appointment before you leave the appointment!
- Strategic Planning Tool – The Medicare Enrollment Dashboard: Monitor enrollment statistics issued by CMS while developing your business plan for AEP and beyond.
- Take advantage of the Free, Compliant, and Customizable pieces with UnitedHealthcare, Mutual of Omaha, and Medico. Call for a walkthrough, 800-689-2800.
- Medicare Publication 11220 – Yearly Medicare Plan Review
- Pharmacy Network Flyer (Professional Use Only)
- Plan Leaving Area 2017 (for use only after October 1, 2016)
- Rx List Request Letter – To be used to request an Rx list from your clients to run PDP comparisons
- 2017 Multi-Product Scope of Appointment Form – (all carriers are required to accept any valid scope, regardless of the carrier who provided it)
- Medicare.gov Running Your Rx – Help your clients run their drug plans (you can forward this video to your clients)
- SMS Election Period Assistant – Look up election periods online with our exclusive EPA tool!
- Election Period Booklet – In case you need a printable version of the election period assistant, published by UnitedHealthcare
- 2017 CMS Landscapes – Find out basic info about every plan (MA and PDP) offered in 2017 by county and state
- Silversneakers – Find out what plans participate
Basic Certification Videos
- AHIP Video Walkthrough – How to access AHIP (without carrier sponsorship)
- CMS Fraud Waste & Abuse Walkthrough (if not taking AHIP)
Quote Engine Walkthrough
Fill the Gap! Use the Senior Marketing Specialists Quote Engine to help your clients supplement the co-pays of their Medicare Advantage plan!
Visit our Compliance Compass for resources and materials to keep you up to date on compliance issues, trends, and job aids.
Hospital Indemnity – Free whitepaper & other resources to help you cross-sell HIP
AEP Guide – Medico has put together a quick AEP guide to selling Medico products